Vegetables, tomato, strawberry, maize, wheat, rice
To treat against gray mold on such plants as tomato, spray a dilution of 1:1000-1500 in initial morbid period; to treat against powdery mildew on such plants as strawberry at a dilution of 1:500-600;
To treat against thanatephorus cucumeris for wheat and paddy rice with a dilution of 1:1000-1500 or 80ml per mu.
To treat against exserohilum turcicum for maize at a dilution of 1:1000-1500 in initial morbid period.
To treat against rice blast in paddy rice field, use 80-100ml/mu to spray when paddy rice cleavages.
1. Proprietary intellectual property products, invention patents number: 021267820, 991125258.
2. It keeps the low-toxicity nature of biopesticide and also combines the high-efficiency nature of chemical pesticide.
3. KEJUN has a good control over such fungus as adelomycete and basidiomycetes.
4. It is efficient, low-toxic, no-residue and safe to plant natural enemies, human and animals.
5. It is environment-friendly. It is also a promising product.